Today’s the final anniversary giveaway, and I have to say, I saved my sentimental favorite for last. I’ve made no secret of my love for UK luxury full-bust brand Harlow & Fox; having worked for the company at a few events and finagled my way into trying on as many pieces as I can, I can honestly say I’ve never seen lingerie like this before in my life, especially not in D-G cup sizes.
Crafted from the finest silk and French lace with jaw-dropping attention to detail, each Harlow & Fox collection is a masterpiece of immaculate construction, completely luxurious materials (think silk, lace, laser-cut embroidery, hand-knotted tassels, etc.), and elegant, classic design. True story: sometimes when I’m sad I just go look at the Harlow & Fox website and it’s all so pretty it makes me feel better.
One of the debut collections, Eleanor in Almond (the Eleanor range is also available in Mink, and coming this Fall/Winter in Indigo!), has become a best-seller: not only does it make beautiful bridal or special occasion lingerie, but somehow that glorious gleaming silk has made every single person I’ve fitted into that bra look like they’re lit from within. It’s luminous, is what I’m saying. I’m thrilled that Harlow & Fox have generously offered the stunning silk and lace suspender belt from the Eleanor collection as the final prize in the Sweet Nothings anniversary giveaways. This is a real heirloom piece that can be treasured forever.
One winner will be selected at random through Rafflecopter, and the winner will receive one Eleanor Almond silk and lace suspender belt in size Small, Medium, or Large.
- Please leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite piece from Harlow & Fox’s current collections. (This is the only required entry.) Please note that if you’re a new visitor to Sweet Nothings your comment will go to my moderation queue before it appears on the blog. Don’t worry! I’ll be monitoring these and will approve them as fast as I possibly can.
- For extra chances to win, you can follow Sweet Nothings and Harlow & Fox on Facebook and Twitter and share a tweet about the giveaway. Please note these entries are NOT required; you can use them to boost your chances of winning.
Entrants must use the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of the post so their entries can be accurately counted and checked. Not using the Rafflecopter widget means your entries are not validated. Remember to leave a valid email address that you have access to and check regularly, as you’ll be contacted via email if you win. Please note that giveaway accounts (i.e. social media accounts dedicated solely to sweepstakes entries and giveaways) are ineligible to win.
Terms and Conditions: Entering this giveaway indicates an acceptance of all terms and conditions. Neither Sweet Nothings nor Harlow & Fox can be held responsible for failure to follow the guidelines given in this blog post. Facebook, Twitter, and Rafflecopter are unaffiliated with this giveaway. Persons working for Sweet Nothings and Harlow & Fox, as well as their immediate family members, are ineligible to enter or win.
More fine print:
- This giveaway is open to READERS WORLDWIDE. Hurray!
- This giveaway is sponsored solely by Harlow & Fox.
- Winner will receive one Eleanor Almond silk suspender belt in size Small, Medium, or Large.
- This prize is non-transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The contest will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, May 14, 2015.
- I will announce the winner on Friday, May 15, 2015. If I have not heard from the winner within 72 hours of the drawing, another winner will be selected.
- Once the winner claims their prize, I will coordinate delivery of the prize with Harlow & Fox.
a Rafflecopter giveaway