Welcome back to the Sweet Nothings 3rd Anniversary Giveaways! Today we actually have TWO exciting giveaways to enter, so make sure you check out the giveaway from Stockingirl too! [We also have goodies from Panache here, Parfait here, and Inner Truth Panties here! All giveaways close Thursday, May 14.]
The Giving Bride is a new independent brand produced entirely in New York City specializing in luxurious bridal lingerie in silk, lace, and mesh. Not only are the pieces delicate, vintage-inspired, and totally beautiful, but a portion of the proceeds from every sale go towards charity. The Giving Bride’s current partner is A Safe Place, a domestic violence aid organization that works to offer preventative programs, education, and victim support to the communities of Lake County, Illinois.
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Maggie, the designer and founder of The Giving Bride, at several press events, and her pieces are so, so beautiful in person. These lovely boudoir pieces evoke classic trousseaux, but there’s no reason they need to be restricted to weddings. Maggie has generously offered one lucky winner her beautiful black lace ‘Katherine’ garter belt! This piece would look wonderful with your favorite black lingerie set, no matter the occasion!
One winner will be selected at random through Rafflecopter, and the winner will receive one black lace Katherine garter belt in size Small, Medium, or Large.
- Please leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite piece from The Giving Bride’s current collection. (This is the only required entry.) Please note that if you’re a new visitor to Sweet Nothings your comment will go to my moderation queue before it appears on the blog. Don’t worry! I’ll be monitoring these and will approve them as fast as I possibly can.
- For extra chances to win, you can follow Sweet Nothings and The Giving Bride on Facebook and Twitter and share a tweet about the giveaway. Please note these entries are NOT required; you can use them to boost your chances of winning.
Entrants must use the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of the post so their entries can be accurately counted and checked. Not using the Rafflecopter widget means your entries are not validated. Remember to leave a valid email address that you have access to and check regularly, as you’ll be contacted via email if you win. Please note that giveaway accounts (i.e. social media accounts dedicated solely to sweepstakes entries and giveaways) are ineligible to win.
Terms and Conditions: Entering this giveaway indicates an acceptance of all terms and conditions. Neither Sweet Nothings nor The Giving Bride can be held responsible for failure to follow the guidelines given in this blog post. Facebook, Twitter, and Rafflecopter are unaffiliated with this giveaway. Persons working for Sweet Nothings and The Giving Bride, as well as their immediate family members, are ineligible to enter or win.
More fine print:
- This giveaway is open to READERS WORLDWIDE. Hurray!
- This giveaway is sponsored solely by The Giving Bride.
- Winner will receive one black lace Katherine garter belt in size Small, Medium, or Large.
- This prize is non-transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The contest will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, May 14, 2015.
- I will announce the winner on Friday, May 15, 2015. If I have not heard from a winner within 72 hours of the drawing, another winner will be selected.
- Once the winner claims their prize, I will coordinate delivery of the prize with The Giving Bride.