Today we have not one, but TWO lovely giveaways for you! Don’t miss out on the beautiful lace suspender belt giveaway from NYC-based The Giving Bride here.
I’ve been a fan of Stockingirl pretty much since I realized that I hated tights (down with waistbands!) and wanted to wear stockings and thigh highs forever. What REALLY won me over, of course, was the fact that several pairs are available with customization so you can put your name on them (see the Cheryl stockings, modeled above my moi), but there’s so much more!
So basically anything you could ever want in your hosiery drawer, you can find at Stockingirl, from seamed stockings to fishnets to thigh highs, in a range of sizes from S to 3XL. I am thrilled that Stockingirl is generously offering THREE prizes to my readers: a pair of beautiful stockings of the winner’s choice. Which pair is your pick?
THREE winners will be selected at random through Rafflecopter, and each winner will be eligible to pick one pair of stockings of their choice from the Stockingirl website (excluding silk stockings) in any size.
- Please leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite thing about wearing classic stockings. (This is the only required entry.) Please note that if you’re a new visitor to Sweet Nothings your comment will go to my moderation queue before it appears on the blog. Don’t worry! I’ll be monitoring these and will approve them as fast as I possibly can.
- For extra chances to win, you can follow Sweet Nothings and Stockingirl on Facebook and Twitter and share a tweet about the giveaway. Please note these entries are NOT required; you can use them to boost your chances of winning.
Entrants must use the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of the post so their entries can be accurately counted and checked. Not using the Rafflecopter widget means your entries are not validated. Remember to leave a valid email address that you have access to and check regularly, as you’ll be contacted via email if you win. Please note that giveaway accounts (i.e. social media accounts dedicated solely to sweepstakes entries and giveaways) are ineligible to win.
Terms and Conditions: Entering this giveaway indicates an acceptance of all terms and conditions. Neither Sweet Nothings nor Stockingirl can be held responsible for failure to follow the guidelines given in this blog post. Facebook, Twitter, and Rafflecopter are unaffiliated with this giveaway. Persons working for Sweet Nothings and Stockingirl, as well as their immediate family members, are ineligible to enter or win.
More fine print:
- This giveaway is open to READERS WORLDWIDE. Hurray!
- This giveaway is sponsored solely by Stockingirl.
- Winners may select one pair of stockings of their choice in any size, excluding silk stockings.
- This prize is non-transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The contest will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, May 14, 2015.
- I will announce the winners on Friday, May 15, 2015. If I have not heard from a winner within 72 hours of the drawing, another winner will be selected.
- Once the winners claim their prizes, I will coordinate delivery of the prizes with Stockingirl.
UPDATE: There’s an error in the link to Stockingirl’s Facebook page in the Rafflecopter widget. You can visit it here, and then confirm you visited when you’re making your entries. Sorry for the mixup, and thanks to those who let me know!