I just really want everyone who wants one to own a froofy robe, you know?
If fluffy ruffled peignoirs aren’t your thing, (A) can I have them? and (B) Dottie’s Delights offers so, so many other gorgeous, fun, vintage-inspired pieces, all handmade in the USA! Try a garter belt or sweeping gown or silk tap pants or a bra with vintage trims or some sassy knickers, or hold out for the amazing Fall/Winter 2014 collection, a collaboration with fetish model Mosh that I promise will knock your socks off. Stephanie also does custom work for a wide range of sizes, so if you don’t see your size in her store, or if, say, you have a full-bust bra you think might look amazing with some retro-style knickers, don’t be afraid to give a bespoke style a try!
You are entering to win:
- One USD$100 gift certificate to Dottie’s Delights (generously co-sponsored by Dottie’s Delights). This gift certificate can be used towards any item in the Dottie’s Delights e-shop, as well as towards custom work.
To enter to win, please leave a comment on this post naming your absolute favorite Dottie’s Delight’s lingerie. To see them all, check out her e-shop, as well as her Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram feeds for some peeks at past and current collections. I have lots of favorites, unsurprisingly, but I think the amazing Bricolage longline bra is totally dazzling, and I also love love love the red silk collection.
More fine print:
- This giveaway is open to USA AND INTERNATIONAL READERS.
- This giveaway is sponsored solely by Sweet Nothings and Dottie’s Delights.
- This prize is non-transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The contest will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, May 8, 2014.
- ONE entry per person. I will assign each comment a sequential number and use a random number generator to select the winners. Please be sure to log in with a valid email address, so that I can verify that you are the winner. I will announce the winner on Friday, May 9, 2014. If I have not heard from a winner within 72 hours of the drawing, another winner will be selected.
- Once the winner claims her prize, I will coordinate delivery of the e-voucher with Dottie’s Delights.