Our first anniversary giveaway is from the exemplary A Sophisticated Pair in Burlington, North Carolina!
A Sophisticated Pair’s goal that “every woman finds a bra that fits her body, her needs, and her lifestyle perfectly” gets a gigantic A+ from me. Erica Windle offers compassionate, knowledgeable fitting advice across a wide range of sizes and styles (be sure to check out the store’s very own size calculator and great blog!), and you can even pre-order seasonal fashion styles and colors from your favorite brands! I placed a special order with her earlier this year for two styles I didn’t want to miss out on, and she’s just been so lovely to work with. Hopefully this gift card will get you on your way to your new favorite bra!
Eucalan makes non-toxic, biodegradable no-rinse delicate wash in a variety of scents. This product is totally safe for most lingerie as well as a number of other delicate fibers, so use this to keep your new goodies in tip-top shape!
This drawing is for
- One USD$50 gift certificate to A Sophisticated Pair (generously co-sponsored by A Sophisticated Pair) PLUS
- One full-size bottle of Eucalan Delicate Wash (generously donated by Eucalan)
PLEASE NOTE: This prize is only available to residents of the US and Canada.
To enter to win, please leave a comment on this post with the style you’re most looking forward to for Fall/Winter 2014. Erica has written some great in-depth overviews of upcoming seasons from some of the brands she carries in-store, so be sure to check out the posts below to see what your favorite brands will offer!
My pick of the brands she’s covered so far is probably the cute Roxie camisole from Curvy Kate; what’s yours?
More fine print:
- This giveaway is open to residents of the USA and CANADA.
- This giveaway is sponsored solely by Sweet Nothings, A Sophisticated Pair, and Eucalan.
- This prize is non-transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The contest will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, May 8, 2014.
- ONE entry per person. I will assign each comment a sequential number and use a random number generator to select the winners. Please be sure to log in with a valid email address, so that I can verify that you are the winner. I will announce the winner on Friday, May 9, 2014. If I have not heard from a winner within 72 hours of the drawing, another winner will be selected.
- Once the winner claims her prize, I will coordinate delivery of the e-voucher and Eucalan wash.