In addition to providing the set Julia Lambert reviewed yesterday, Affinitas has generously offered readers of Sweet Nothings the chance to win ONE OF TWO BEAUTIFUL PRIZES (!!):
1. One Serena set (convertible balconette bra (can be worn strapless!), hipster panty OR thong), in Pistachio by Affinitas, in sizes 30-38 A-DD, XS-XL
2. One Madeline set (wire bra OR contour bra, high-waist brief OR bikini) in Black by Parfait, in sizes 30-40 D-G, XS-XXL.
I am so thrilled about this, because it means a prize for my non-full-bust readers as well! All cup sizes are UK sizes (A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G).
To enter, please leave a comment on this post telling me about your dream lingerie set. Affinitas/Parfait offer some amazing options: bustiers, longline bras, babydolls, plunge bras, and a variety of fun accessories. What would you most like to see in your lingerie drawer? What colors do you think are missing? Are you a lace or a print or a colorblocking kind of person? I’d love to hear what your creativity can dream up! ALSO, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT: please tell me in your comment whether you’re entering the Affinitas giveaway, the Parfait giveaway, or both (as those of you who wear D and DD cups are able to). You can enter both giveaways, but you will only be able to claim one prize. The contest will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, June 14, 2013. I will contact the winners by email and announce the winners on Monday, June 17.
More fine print:
- This giveaway is open to United States residents ONLY. I’m really sorry about this, but the good news is I have another giveaway in the works that will be open to my international readers. I hope to share it with you in the coming weeks!
- ONE entry per giveaway per person. I will assign each comment a sequential number and use a random number generator to select the winners. Please be sure to log in with a valid email address, so that I can contact the winners. If I have not heard from the winner within 48 hours of the drawing, another winner will be selected.
- Once the winners are announced, I will coordinate delivery of prizes with Rich PR. Please note: I am unfortunately unable to offer any returns or exchanges if something doesn’t fit well. If you haven’t tried these brands before, I really recommend seeking out a boutique near you where you can try bras on and find your best fit, so that you can feel confident that the size you request will fit you well.