Sweet Nothings is three years old today! Well, technically the anniversary was Saturday, but we were all enjoying our Saturdays and wishing both Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and The Royal Baby happy birthday, so we were busy. Now it is Monday and we have to work again, but never fear: we will be celebrating all week long!
I love marking the blog’s anniversaries by taking some time to thank you, my readers. You are all so smart, and so funny, and so enthusiastic, and I’m so happy I can spend this week giving you things. I am extremely proud and honored that some of my favorite brands, both large and small and old and new, have teamed up with me to create a whole week of lingerie giveaways, from bras to accessories to stockings. There is silk and lace and comfy cotton, and there’s whimsy and elegance and basically all the things that make lingerie fun. So if you don’t see something that suits your fancy today, please stop by later this week– lots of new things to come!
Today we’re kicking things off with one of my absolute favorite full-bust brands: Panache Lingerie. With bras available in sizes from D-K and band sizes 28-40, Panache offers an enormous range of shapes, styles and colors for the full-bust woman. I particularly recommend Panache bras to women who wear cup sizes higher than a G-cup, as in my experience their patterns work much better in the G-K range than some of their full-bust competitors’. The Spring collection features cheerful colors, fresh prints, and a few brand new styles, as well as the return of fan favorites like Floris, Jasmine, and Clara.
One winner will be selected at random through Rafflecopter, and the winner will be eligible to pick one set (bra and brief/thong) from the Panache Spring/Summer 2015 core collection.
- Please leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite set from the Panache Spring/Summer 2015 collections. (This is the only required entry.) Please note that if you’re a new visitor to Sweet Nothings your comment will go to my moderation queue before it appears on the blog. Don’t worry! I’ll be monitoring these and will approve them as fast as I possibly can.
- For extra chances to win, you can follow Sweet Nothings and Panache on Facebook and Twitter and share a tweet about the giveaway. Please note these entries are NOT required; you can use them to boost your chances of winning.
Entrants must use the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of the post so their entries can be accurately counted and checked. Not using the Rafflecopter widget means your entries are not validated. Remember to leave a valid email address that you have access to and check regularly, as you’ll be contacted via email if you win. Please note that giveaway accounts (i.e. social media accounts dedicated solely to sweepstakes entries and giveaways) are ineligible to win.
Terms and Conditions: Entering this giveaway indicates an acceptance of all terms and conditions. Neither Sweet Nothings nor Panache can be held responsible for failure to follow the guidelines given in this blog post. Facebook, Twitter, and Rafflecopter are unaffiliated with this giveaway. Persons working for Sweet Nothings and Panache, as well as their immediate family members, are ineligible to enter or win.
More fine print:
- This giveaway is open to USA-BASED READERS ONLY. Don’t worry, international friends, there will be giveaways open to you later this week!
- This giveaway is sponsored solely by Panache Lingerie.
- Winner may select their prize from the S/S 2015 Panache core collection, subject to availability.
- This prize is non-transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The contest will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, May 14, 2015.
- I will announce the winners on Friday, May 15, 2015. If I have not heard from a winner within 72 hours of the drawing, another winner will be selected.
- Once the winner claims their prize, I will coordinate delivery of the prize with Panache Lingerie.