Sweet Nothing Du Jour: 1/16/13 Tutti Rouge Lingerie

Tutti Rouge isn’t even available for sale yet, so it’s still a sweet nothing, a dream, a wish, a desire, instead of a full-blown reality, but HOLY PANTS, Y’ALL.

IT'S LIKE THEY SEE INTO MY SOUL.

My god, they’re even baking. IT’S LIKE THEY SEE INTO MY SOUL.

Tutti Rouge is a new full-bust line launching in 2013. Bras will be available in sizes 28-38 DD-HH (UK), and I believe accessories will be available in sizes XS-XL. I also believe that purple/polka dot/frilly suspender belt number has my name on it.

Adorable.

Adorable.

I mean, yes, okay, the first collection is a little, shall we say, sweet. It is VERY girly and VERY frilly and VERY pretty and obviously I LOVE IT ALL. I also really appreciate such a good size range for a brand-new collection. There are quite a few women who get left out when a new line launches in D-G cup sizes, and I hope such an ambitious launch bodes well for possible size expansions in future seasons. It’s also lovely that they’re launching with 28-backs, both because they’re sorely needed, and also because I can really see this line appealing to younger customers. How great would it be to be a full-bust teenager with cute, supportive lingerie with you from the very beginning?

I'll take all of these.  Also the cake.

I’ll take all of these. Also the cake.

There doesn’t seem to be an official site yet, but based on what I’ve gleaned from trade journals, Twitter, and youtube, there will be a solid mix of seamed and padded/molded bras, and Bravissimo will be stocking Tutti Rouge in April for their summer collection!

For more sneak peeks, check out these cute videos for the 2013 campaigns:

I can’t wait to see more of this fun new addition to the full-bust market! What do you think of the designs?

31 Comments on Sweet Nothing Du Jour: 1/16/13 Tutti Rouge Lingerie

1. thelingerielesbian
    January 16, 2013 at 3:15 pm (7 years ago)

OMG THAT IS ADORABLE. If I were full busted I would be all over that, stat. I love the mint green set so much.

January 16, 2013 at 3:29 pm (7 years ago)

They’re all so PRECIOUS. The mint green is seriously pretty. Design your own, with your mad design skillz, maybe? 😉

• thelingerielesbian
        January 16, 2013 at 3:38 pm (7 years ago)

haha, good point. I need some mint green satin…

2. Lillefix
    January 16, 2013 at 3:49 pm (7 years ago)

I really like this! The spring/summer collection is by far my favourite. I don’t often see cute coloured bras that also come in large cups.
    I am so curious about what breast shapes they will fit, the right size is after all not enough. But It’s great to see a new brand that has this kind of size range from the beginning, as you say. I am also curious if all the bras will be available in all the sizes, so many brands, eventhough they carry the size, only have it in the most basic and least exciting set. I wonder also, if the bigger cupped bras will look any different from these (for instance much higher, extra lining, or unpadded instead of padded), these things are after all quite common to happen, but very annoying, and can be so dissapointing when the ads do not show it.

January 16, 2013 at 3:56 pm (7 years ago)

I so agree with you on the lack of specificity in size ranges. Like you, I’m always a little disapointed when that one pretty style I wanted stops in the middle of the size range, or when the design or construction changes significantly in the larger cup sizes. I absolutely understand why, don’t get me wrong, but there’s always a little bit of disappointment. It would be nice to see more models who wear bigger cup sizes in the catalogues and promotion materials. I don’t have much information on the full range yet, but as soon as I do I hope to share them!

3. lauriedancer
    January 16, 2013 at 4:21 pm (7 years ago)

I laughed from the moment I saw your “baking” comment. LOL

January 16, 2013 at 4:28 pm (7 years ago)

🙂

4. faustineli
    January 16, 2013 at 4:33 pm (7 years ago)

I adore the Autumn/Winter fabrics! Where does the company come from?

January 16, 2013 at 4:39 pm (7 years ago)

I’m not certain yet! There’s very little information available, but I believe they’re UK-based. I’ll update as soon as I know more. 🙂

5. windiegardie
    January 16, 2013 at 5:07 pm (7 years ago)

OOHH that mint green bra will be mine. It will.

January 16, 2013 at 5:08 pm (7 years ago)

Isn’t it lovely? Perfect Spring lingerie.

• windiegardie
        January 16, 2013 at 5:12 pm (7 years ago)

Their whole spring collection is up my alley honestly (that light purple bra? yes!) Not so keen on the autumn/winter collection personally, but I still love all the fun options that will be available for the full-busted to enjoy!

January 16, 2013 at 5:16 pm (7 years ago)

I’m really impressed with the knickers/accessories, truth be told. It’s pretty cool that a brand has an eye not just on innovative design for bras, but for the briefs as well. I can’t wait to see the full line!

6. Fussy Busty
    January 16, 2013 at 5:14 pm (7 years ago)

So pretty!! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

January 16, 2013 at 5:20 pm (7 years ago)

You’re welcome! It’s a super gloomy day in NYC, so it’s nice to look at some cheerful pretties.

• Fussy Busty
        January 16, 2013 at 5:21 pm (7 years ago)

In Ohio, as well.

You’d never know it was 60 degrees here all last week 🙁

7. Kate
    January 16, 2013 at 5:15 pm (7 years ago)

That is a beautiful size range for a first collection. God, please have narrow underwires!

January 16, 2013 at 5:17 pm (7 years ago)

Seriously, I am dying to try these on and assess the fit. If it’s as great as the designs I’ll be heaven!

8. astrid
    January 16, 2013 at 5:57 pm (7 years ago)

Super cute!

9. Laura
    January 22, 2013 at 11:53 am (7 years ago)

It’s so frilly and lovely and girly! And the models are gorgeous…. and.. and… damn, I want money for this!

January 22, 2013 at 12:00 pm (7 years ago)

Me. Too. I want all the frilly lingerie. I can’t wait for this to become available!

10. Becky R
    January 26, 2013 at 11:37 am (7 years ago)

I have been literally dreaming about this line for a week. I want to try on every single one! Any idea when they’ll be available for sale?

January 26, 2013 at 11:56 am (7 years ago)

So cute, right? I know that bravissimo will carry one style in April and another over the summer, and also that Large Cup Lingerie is looking into carrying the line. We’ll probably have to wait a few more months to know more!

11. obsessedwithbreasts
    February 14, 2013 at 9:45 am (7 years ago)

Ok I am a little late to the game on this post, but I love everything about this line!! I am already planning on just buying a 30HH instead of my normal size and making do with it because I am literally obsessed with every set in those videos. Design-wise this might be my lingerie line soul mate.

February 14, 2013 at 10:15 am (7 years ago)

I love it too! I’m really, really excited to see it in person. It’s the kind of lingerie I always wanted to wear when I was younger, and it simply wasn’t available. I’ll be needing to make up for lost time 🙂

12. Tutti Rouge (@tuttirouge)
    March 13, 2013 at 1:21 pm (7 years ago)

We are so excited that you guys all love the range : ) We are releasing into stores here in the UK in May. We would love to distribute to the US, so any suggestions for suitable outlets, let us know x

March 14, 2013 at 4:01 pm (7 years ago)

We’re all very excited for your big debut! I’ll have to think specifically about US retailers, but off the top of my head I’d suggest Nordstrom, Townshop, and Journelle, all of which carry cute, on-trend full-bust lines. Can’t wait to try the range!

13. Roya
    April 12, 2013 at 8:30 am (7 years ago)

Is this available now in the UK? any more news on this range please?!?!

April 12, 2013 at 8:36 am (7 years ago)

Hi roya- there will be two styles available at bravissimo April 22. Tutti Rouge is keeping everyone updated via twitter and Facebook, so follow along for the latest news! 🙂

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Sweet Nothing Du Jour: 1/16/13 Tutti Rouge Lingerie

1. […] New brand Tutti Rouge has finally arrived, with gorgeous, strawberry-colored Liliana making her debut.  Full review tomorrow! […]

2. […] how back in January we found the Tutti Rouge campaign videos, and I was all “OMG this is right. up. my. […]